Fort Myers, FL 33913
Salary: $14.25 /hour
Receive and label materials to the warehouse. Keep records and compile stock reports. Assist Warehouse drivers in material movements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Navigate within IQMS and perform tasks essential to the position.
· Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
· Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, or other labeling equipment.
· Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms and warehouses.
· Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
· Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
· Experience: Six months to one-year related experience, Must have computer skills
· Physical: Must be able to lift 50lbs
· Ability: Obtain class 1 and 3 forklift licenses
· Communication: Fluent in English, Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.