The Human Resource Generalist will be providing the day-to-day HR needs to include the following;
· HRIS data entries – new hire on-boarding and off boarding, and processing employee transactions in a timely manner.
· Convert/Maintain all employee files electronically and in accordance with company guidelines.
· Assist with recruiting for King Brands positions to included job post(internal and external boards), schedule, and conduct interviews and complete job offers
Scheduling and Payroll Processing using TruPay
· Assist in communicating Company initiatives and department announcements to all employees as needed.
· Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees related to policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
· Performs other duties assigned by the HR Manager
· Associates degree from an accredited institution or equivalent years of experience.
· Bilingual in Spanish and English.
· General understanding of worker’s compensation process (claims, documentation, and return to work) in a self-insured environment.
· 3+ years in HR roles ideally in a food processing/manufacturing environment.
· Payroll processing experiencve
· Experience and proficiency with Word, Excel, HRIS/Payroll Systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Knowledge of basic human resources concepts and employment laws.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects within deadlines.
· Ability to always maintain confidentiality and discretion.
· Ability to interpret and apply laws, regulations, policies and procedures consistently.
· Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with a diverse group of university faculty, staff, students, and the general public.
· Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to take initiative to plan, organize, coordinate and perform work in various situations when numerous and diverse demands are involved.
· Ability to think critically and creatively, have a high standard of integrity, and be motivated to incorporate best practices into the organizational structure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,112.17 – $50,494.34 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Myers, FL 33913: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of payroll processing do you have?
- Computer skills: 2 years (Required)
- Human resources: 3 years (Required)
- Production Scheduling: 2 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: In person